Remember those pretty cushions hanging out in the background of my photo last week?
I was “commissioned” to whip these together at the last minute so I found super easy and QUICK way to do it. You can find out more from this tutorial, or just keep reading.
Here’s some more cushion gorgeousness…
These babies are so simple you can transform your couch in no time – here’s how!
1) Cut one square 18”x18”, and two rectangles 18”x 12”.
2) On the rectangles, fold one of the long edges over about ½” and then fold over again and pin in place. If you have an overlocker, you could overlock this edge and then just fold it once, like I did.
3) Sew a straight line 3/8” from this edge, sewing on the right side of the fabric. If you like, sew another line 1/8” from the edge.
4) Now put it together! (see isn’t it so quick?!) Lay your square right side up and the two rectangles right sides down so your hemmed edges are in the middle and overlapping. Pin in place.
5) Sew a straight stitch around all four edges. Snip off the corners.
6) Turn it the right way out! TA DA!!!
Who’s up for some cushion making??