Abby’s blog was one of the very first I started following and her posts never disappoint me. Her “Sewing 101” collection of sewing tutorials is super helpful and I still refer to this one every time I hem with a twin needle. Some of my other faves include this great “Dinner Lucky Dip” idea for meal planning, her blogging organisation series and of course all the gorgeous things she sews for her two adorable boys. How’s her recent Knight Hoodie?? Awesome!
Today Abby is sharing the Scooter Buddy she made for her eldest boy, Roman. Be sure to pop on over and check it out!
Thanks for joining me on the tour Abby!!
Scooter Buddy Tour Line Up:
- Monday 8 September – Things for Boys
- Tuesday 9 September – Hunting for Ladybugs
- Wednesday 10 September – Serger Pepper
- Thursday 11 September – Friends Stitched Together
- Friday 12 September – Threading My Way
- Saturday 13 September – Bluebird & The Boy