Today is our last stop on the Scooter Buddy Blog Tour and I just want to say HOW MUCH I appreciate you all for following along and to the amazing contributors who have helped out this week!
Did you get a chance to check them all out??
- Monday 8 September – Things for Boys
- Tuesday 9 September – Hunting for Ladybugs
- Wednesday 10 September – Serger Pepper
- Thursday 11 September – Friends Stitched Together
- Friday 12 September – Threading My Way
- Saturday 13 September – Bluebird & The Boy
Nichole from Bluebird & The Boy is another fellow Sew McCool contributor from the States and has recently posted two fantastic tutorials. This one for a reusable snack bag and this one for a summer high-low tank – perfect for us down here in Oz now the weather is starting to warm up!
Nichole’s fabric choice for her Scooter Buddy would have to be my favourite on the tour for sure (I like it better than mine!!) Check out those gorgeous vintage cars!! You can pop over and check out more over on her blog.
Once again thank you so much for reading along this week! Don’t forget to stay in touch by following me on Bloglovin‘ or signing up for the weekly newsletter to keep up to date with all my latest sewing makes.
Til next time,