Welcome back to Day 4 of the Scooter Buddy Blog Tour!
Today we head to the States to join Amy of Friends Stitched Together, another fellow Sew McCool contributor who was the first to jump in and say YES!!!! when I suggested a tour.
Amy shares a fabulous blog with her friend Tasha and together they share loads of fun sewing projects and tutorials as well as delicious recipes. Amy recently shared this fabulous tutorial on Sew McCool for a safe super hero cape sewn into a tee which was such a brilliant idea!!
Be sure to pop on over today and check out the awesome Scooter Buddy she’s sewn up!
Thanks so much Amy for joining me on the tour!
Scooter Buddy Tour Line Up:
- Monday 8 September – Things for Boys
- Tuesday 9 September – Hunting for Ladybugs
- Wednesday 10 September – Serger Pepper
- Thursday 11 September – Friends Stitched Together
- Friday 12 September – Threading My Way
- Saturday 13 September – Bluebird & The Boy